- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To further develop design capabilities through projects of moderate complexity typically based in the urban environment.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Architectural Studies programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: ARCH6111 or ARCH6112. Students must enrol in both ARCH7111-SA & ARCH7111-SB to complete this course.
- Topics include:
The course is based in a sequence of typological and thematic design problems of moderate complexity involving a wider and more intensive exploration of the functional and programmatic problems found, for example, in multi-unit housing, medium-scale public buildings and the urban design of public space.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|5 Mar 18 - 9 Apr 18||Studio||Monday||13:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (202-1033)|
|6 Mar 18 - 10 Apr 18||Studio||Tuesday||13:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (202-1033)|
|8 Mar 18 - 12 Apr 18||Studio||Thursday||13:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (202-1033)|
|30 Apr 18 - 4 Jun 18||Studio||Monday||13:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (202-1033)|
|1 May 18 - 5 Jun 18||Studio||Tuesday||13:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (202-1033)|
|3 May 18 - 7 Jun 18||Studio||Thursday||13:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (202-1033)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Architectural Studies.