- Current students
- Under 25s
This award in memory of Carol Schofield is made possible by a generous sponsorship from her family and friends. Carol was an artist and picture framer who was closely involved in Auckland's art and gallery scene. The award is intended to provide financial assistance to a woman enrolled full-time in the third year or above of a Bachelor's or postgraduate degree in Fine Arts, Visual Arts, or Design and Contemporary Art.
|Award value: $2,000||Number available: Varies|
|Provider: Kate Edger Educational Charitable Trust|
Applications for 2023 are now closed.
Open October 2022 | Closes 28 April 2023
To apply, you must be:
- a women;
- a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
- enrolled full time in the third year or above of a Bachelor’s or Postgraduate Degree in Fine Arts, Visual Arts or Design and Contemporary Art
Each applicant for these awards must submit their application on the current prescribed application form, together with the following:
- a certified copy or statutory declaration of her academic record (this can be in the form of a certified digital document from the tertiary institution);
- a certified copy of evidence of status as a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- confirmation that a confidential report has been sought from one referee
For more information and application forms, visit the Kate Edger Educational Charitable Trust website