- Current students
The Vocational Pathway Scholarships were established in 2019 to assist school leavers who complete at least one vocational pathway programme at Unitec and then choose to commence study at Unitec in a certificate, diploma or degree level programme. The scholarship is designed to help cover education related costs and provide an opportunity to connect to various induction and mentoring opportunities.
|Award value: $1,500.00||Number available: Varies|
|Provider: Unitec Institute of Technology|
|Contact: Scholarships Team: email@example.com|
Applications for Semester 2, 2020 are open now and close Monday, 3 August.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- New Zealand citizen or holder of a New Zealand Permanent Resident visa
- Exited secondary school or kura within this year (2019) or last
- Completed at least one vocational pathway programme through the Unitec Pathways College during secondary school or kura
- Have submitted an application to Unitec to be admitted full-time into a Certificate, Diploma or Degree Level programme (Level 3-8)
- Must meet the entry criteria for the selected programme of study
Please read the Vocational Pathway Scholarship Regulations for more details.
Help and support
Please contact our Scholarships Team for queries or assistance.
Scholarship applications for 2021
If you are interested in applying for the Vocational Pathway Scholarship for study in 2021, please complete the online form below.
Please note, applications for 2021 are not being assessed until they open. We will notify you once applications open with any updated regulations or eligibility criteria.