- Current students
The Unitec Pacific Academic Progression Scholarships were established in 2019 to encourage Pacific students who successfully complete their programme of study to continue their tertiary education at Unitec by either progressing into the next level of study or beginning a new programme of study at the same level. The Pacific Progression Scholarship Recipients are expected to be involved and participate in the Unitec Pacific Community.
|Award value: maximum value $2,000 to assist in covering education related costs||Number available: up to 10|
|Provider: Unitec Institute of Technology|
|Contact: Scholarships Team: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Friday, 15 November, 2019 » Applications now open
Friday, 28 February, 2020
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- New Zealand citizen or holder of a New Zealand Permanent Resident visa.
- Completed a Unitec programme of study (Level 4-8) the previous semester at Unitec.
- Passed all courses during the previous semester of study.
- Must meet the entry criteria for the progressing programme of study *
- Have submitted an application to Unitec to be admitted full-time into the progressing programme of study at a Diploma, Degree or Postgrad Diploma Level.
- Be enrolled as a Pacific student
*Progressing means starting a NEW programme of study. You should have graduated or completed your previous degree/certificate and be moving onto a different degree/cert/PGDip at the same academic level or higher. Example: Niko has just completed his Certificate of University Preparation (Level 4) and is now entering a Bachelor of Construction Management (Level 5-7).
- Academic Achievement: GPA from previous semester of study at Unitec.
- Motivation to succeed in their chosen course, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
- Commitment to benefiting their local and Unitec communities, as demonstrated in the scholarship application.
Please read the Unitec Pacific Academic Progression Regulations for full details.
Applications open Friday 15 November 2019 and close Friday 28 February 2020