- Current students
- Under 25s
These scholarships are targeted at students already studying property and construction at tertiary level, where one year of mentoring and financial support will really make a difference.
|Award value: $5,000 per annum ($2,500 per semester)||Number available: 54|
|Provider: Keystone Trust|
|Contact: Keystone Trust: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Key dates for 2024 scholarship applications
Open 1 June | Closes 1 September 2023
Keystone Trust offers students a hand-up into property-related tertiary studies. They have a limited number of scholarships each year for school leavers and tertiary students already studying property and construction-related degrees. Keystone look for motivated students from backgrounds where financial hardship may prevent them from following their tertiary goals. As well as financial support, they also provide mentoring as part of the Keystone Partner Scholarships.
Students from the following programmes are encouraged to apply:
Find out more about the Keystone Key Partner Scholarships. Each of the Key Partner scholarships have their own criteria. Information and application processes are online for school leavers and tertiary students.
To be eligible, you must:
- be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand
- have successfully completed at least one year of course work by the end of 2023
Each Scholarship includes:
- One year's financial assistance of $5,500 towards course costs/ accommodation/ travel costs/ living/ tuition costs
- the experience of being directly supported and mentored by a Key Scholarship Partner company team member
- site visits
- industry networking opportunities
- student workshops
- access to an engaged alumni
- plus all the benefits of being a part of the wider Keystone Whanau, family