- Current students
- Under 25s
Flame Stoppers Māori & Pasifika Quantity Surveyor Excellence Scholarship
The purpose of the Scholarship is to provide financial support and mentoring to high achieving Māori and Pasifika students during the second and third years of their Bachelor of Construction (Quantity Surveying major).
|Award value: up to $8,000||Number available: 1, nationally|
|Provider: Flame Stoppers Ltd|
|Contact: Email our Scholarships Team if you would like more information: email@example.com or book an appointment with our Scholarship advisor.|
Applications closed for 2022
Flame Stoppers Ltd is New Zealand’s leading provider of Passive Fire Protection. We are committed to positive change in the construction industry and are proud to give back to the industry and local communities. Care is at the heart of what we do and we’re passionate about making a difference.
We would like to encourage & mentor high achieving Māori & Pasifika Quantity Surveyors to become leaders in the industry and also their communities.
We believe by supporting high achieving Māori & Pasifika Quantity Surveyors we will not only bring positive change to the industry, but also to the Māori & Pasifika communities.
Award Conditions and Application Form
You must be:
- of Māori or Pacific descent
- a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- a member of the New Zealand Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NZQIS)
- enrolled in the Bachelor of Construction (Construction Economics) – Unitec
- enrolling into the second year of the degree in 2022
- Academic achievement as demonstrated in course results to date
- Motivation to achieve in their study and in the industry
- Openness and willingness to learn
Please read the Award Conditions and Application Form for more information.
NZIQS are administering the Scholarship applications on behalf of Flame Stoppers Ltd.