Research Project (Extended) - Enrolment (ICIB9003ENR)
- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To allow the student to design, carry out, and report on a significant research investigation that is problem-oriented and applied in nature in the form of a thesis, dissertation, substantial research paper or scholarly creative work. Participants will conduct creative practice based research within a specialist area that extends elements of earlier work on the programme according to his/her own predilections and particular skills.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Creative Practice programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: ICIB8071 and (ICIB8072 or ICIB8073). Restriction: ICIB9002.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1391. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5173. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: Currently, this course is not offered for any programme.