- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course will introduce students to the broader evaluative nature of personal professional practices and entrepreneurship. This course focuses on building capability for students in self-evaluation and goal setting as well as self-management, communication and presentation. Students are introduced to the broad concepts of enterprise and entrepreneurship.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Feb 20 - 8 Apr 20||Studio||Wednesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (076-1080)|
|29 Apr 20 - 24 Jun 20||Studio||Wednesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (076-1080)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.