- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course is designed to develop students’ understanding of visual language and discourse through a range of illustration contexts. Students will work within self-selected creative concepts across media technologies, medium and genre to develop a range of visual outcomes contributing to an individual portfolio.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|2 Mar 21 - 13 Apr 21||Studio||Tuesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (076-2001)|
|2 Mar 21 - 13 Apr 21||Studio||Tuesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (076-1040)|
|4 May 21 - 15 Jun 21||Studio||Tuesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (076-1040)|
|4 May 21 - 15 Jun 21||Studio||Tuesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (076-2001)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.