- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course will introduce students to basic Product Design drafting conventions through the use of industry-relevant software. This course is designed to enhance student awareness of the role and importance that software and digital fabrication techniques contribute to the design process, development and refinement of products and objects. Students will be exposed to modelling, rendering, object animation and digital fabrication. This course will also provide an introduction to digital communication conventions, using Adobe software to build skills for presentation of design work through photographic manipulation and digital page layout.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Feb 20 - 8 Apr 20||Studio||Wednesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (076-1047)|
|29 Apr 20 - 24 Jun 20||Studio||Wednesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (076-1047)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.