- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course will develop camera and software skills with an emphasis on current imaging software available to the photographer. This course investigates techniques for image production, image manipulation and moving image. Project outcomes will explore presentation skills, and will apply notions of storytelling within a photographic context.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Jul 19 - 26 Sep 19||Studio||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-2120)|
|25 Jul 19 - 26 Sep 19||Studio||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-1197)|
|17 Oct 19 - 21 Nov 19||Studio||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-2120)|
|17 Oct 19 - 21 Nov 19||Studio||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-1197)|
Class: 7001. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.