- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course aims to introduce students to the histories of, and ideas associated with, a range of approaches to design, design thinking, creativity, and creative problem solving as well as integrated creative practice. This course will provide students with the ability to work in teams in order to develop an understanding of how to creatively solve complex problems and develop user-centred solutions
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Feb 20 - 6 Apr 20||Studio||Monday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (076-1035)|
|26 Feb 20 - 8 Apr 20||Studio||Wednesday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (076-1035)|
|27 Apr 20 - 22 Jun 20||Studio||Monday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (076-1035)|
|29 Apr 20 - 24 Jun 20||Studio||Wednesday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (076-1035)|
Class: 7454. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.