- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course aims to promote the development of a theoretical and practical understanding of the role that technologies can play in enabling creative enterprise. This course will foster a sense of engagement with a broad range of current technologies, digital content platforms and new media associated with content creation.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Feb 20 - 9 Apr 20||Studio||Thursday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (076-1047)|
|27 Feb 20 - 9 Apr 20||Studio||Thursday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (076-2001)|
|30 Apr 20 - 25 Jun 20||Studio||Thursday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (076-2001)|
|30 Apr 20 - 25 Jun 20||Studio||Thursday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (076-1047)|
Class: 7456. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.