- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course aims to provide the student with both broadly contextual and specialist knowledge that will enable insightful and competent practice within an applied arts context. Practical outcomes will provide an opportunity for students to extend and broaden their understanding of concepts, issues, and material concerns associated with professional art practice.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|3 Mar 21 - 14 Apr 21||Studio||Wednesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (076-2069)|
|3 Mar 21 - 14 Apr 21||Studio||Wednesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (076-1040)|
|5 May 21 - 16 Jun 21||Studio||Wednesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (076-1040)|
|5 May 21 - 16 Jun 21||Studio||Wednesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (076-2069)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.