- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To facilitate the creation original musical works using computer-based technologies with or without live performers, demonstrating a range of stylistic approaches and techniques.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisite for Diploma in Contemporary Music students: PASA4412. Restriction for all students: PASA5013.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Feb 20 - 8 Apr 20||Lecture||Wednesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (012-1025)|
|29 Apr 20 - 24 Jun 20||Lecture||Wednesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (012-1025)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.