- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course provides students with skills in the area of post-production operations and gives them an understanding of postproduction technology, as well as a critical appreciation of the craft of editing. Projects will allow students to work with analogue and digital special effects in preparation for their original output.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|30 Jul 21 - 1 Oct 21||Lecture||Friday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (076-1080)|
|22 Oct 21 - 12 Nov 21||Lecture||Friday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (076-1080)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.