- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course aims to provide students with an opportunity to apply skills learned previously to design and develop a highly responsive website. Students will undertake the process of project development to implementation, working within industry-based contexts.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme or the Graduate Diploma in Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Jul 19 - 23 Sep 19||Lecture||Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-2074)|
|14 Oct 19 - 18 Nov 19||Lecture||Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-2074)|
Class: 6996. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.