- Current students
- Under 25s
The nature of working of work has changed as we move into a - COVID normal world. New knowledge, skills and ways of thinking will be needed to excel in the future.
Unitec’s post-graduate offering is designed to help meet these new challenges. With specialisations including Digital Marketing, Supply Chain and Logistics, and Business Analytics, you’ll be expertly equipped to meet business needs in 2022 and beyond. During your studies you will work on real industry projects and undertake an internship with a local business gaining practical work experience before you graduate.
Please note: if you withdraw from the programme or reduce your study from full time to part time you lose the right to the discount and will be charged the full tuition fee.
Enrol Now to take advantage of this one-time offer
These programmes are open to anyone who has a Bachelor’s degree or appropriate work or life experience. To enrol, click on your programme of choice below.
- Master of Professional Accounting
Want to become an accountant? This special programme fast-tracks you to becoming a fully qualified accountant in just 18 months. There’s no need to have an accounting background to take this programme. See more
- Master of Applied Business
With this Masters programme, you’ll gain highly specialised knowledge and skills in your chosen area of specialisation – preparing you for high-level management and leadership roles both locally and internationally. See more
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Business
Advance your business know-how and hone your expertise in a specialist area of business. This one-year programme can help boost your career prospects and income potential. See more
Terms and conditions
Timing: This offer is open to applicants who complete and meet the following by 22 July 2022:
- apply for your chosen programme; and
- provide all required documents; and
- meet the below eligibility criteria (and are not excluded); and
- accept Offer of Place,
Scope: This offer is for the School of Applied Business Masters and Postgraduate Diploma programmes and relates only to full time study undertaken in 2022; It is not available for subsequent semesters of study in the programme.
If you withdraw from the programme or reduce your study from full time, you waive your right to the discount.
If you withdraw from the programme, any refund you receive will be calculated by reference to the tuition fees paid by you only. The discounted amount cannot be applied against fees for another programme at Unitec nor can you claim any refund of the discounted amount.
To be eligible for the 50% tuition fees discount, you must:
- be a domestic student (as defined in the Education and Training Act 2020)
- be enrolling for the first time in one of the postgraduate programmes above
- be enrolled into one of the postgraduate programmes on a full-time basis (and continue to be a full-time student throughout 2022)
This offer is not available to:
- current postgraduate students in the School of Applied Business
- applications that involve Assessment of Prior Learning and cross credits
- International students (international students may be applicable for the 2022 International Study Grant)
- applicants seeking to study on a part-time basis.