Yes, the SAC application can be submitted by someone other than the student as long as the form provided is filled up and signed by the student himself. The form can be submitted at Student Central in person or via post or email. Please bear in mind, students will need to provide original copy of their medical certificate/relevant documentation so that we can verify them.