Before you submit a Change Enrolment request, please ensure that the courses you would like to add or swap do not clash with each other. You can find the timetables of your courses on our website. If you have a timetable clash and there is a very good reason for you to be exempted from attending classes for one of the courses (for example you are repeating a course), please contact Student Central for assistance.  When submitting the form online please also leave a note in the supporting documents section on the online change enrolment form.