If I want to change a paper or programme, do I need to let StudyLink Know?

Yes, you need to inform StudyLink of any changes that are made to your enrolment including:

  • Withdrawing from a paper
  • Adding a paper, including for summer school
  • Changing your programme of study
  • Withdrawal from your programme