- Current students
A complimentary Transcript will be included with your graduation certificate (testamur) when you graduate. If you've misplaced, damaged or would like an additional official academic record (transcript) or a replacement certificate (testamur), students and graduates can request a Transcript or replacement certificate by completing this online form.
- If you require an official academic record (transcript) before graduation day, please make this request via this link. Please note the cost is NZ$30.50 plus courier charge for two copies.
- The Transcript reflects your Unitec records at time of processing. Any unofficial results will not appear if they have not been ratified by your School. Before ordering, please check your student portal (not moodle) to see current semester results are visible.
- If you studied prior to the year 2000, please note records are sometimes, unfortunately incomplete. We may not, therefore be able to provide a replacement testamur (certificate) or a complete official academic record (Transcript). Please email before ordering a transcript or replacement certificate (testamur). Requests for older qualification testamurs (certificates) and transcripts may take longer than standard processing times.
- Processing of Official Academic Records (Transcript) – please allow 5 working days from receipt of payment plus courier delivery time. If an archive search is required, the processing time will be longer.
- Processing of Replacement Certificate (Testamur) – please allow 10 (or more) working days from receipt of payment plus courier delivery time. If an archive search is required, the processing time will be longer.