If you are an International Student an International student advisor will need to assess the impacts of this request.  For Domestic Students, the Academic Programme Manager responsible for your programme will consider your academic history and approve or decline your request after assessment.
This is done by submitting a Change to Enrolment  (COE) request via your Student Portal and filling in an application to study 5 courses which will need to be submitted along with your COE.