Enrolled students are given access to the following online services:
· MyPortal - www.myportal.unitec.ac.nz - The new Student Portal with greater integration with Microsoft Office suite, more personalized and student oriented. Also you can access Student Self Service to re-enrol, pay your fees, view class timetables, check your results and update your contact details.
· Microsoft Outlook Student Email Account - www.portal.microsoftonline.com - Access Outlook email, Calendar, OneDrive and Microsoft Word Online, Excel Online and Powerpoint Online.
· Moodle - www.moodle.unitec.ac.nz - Access your course content online, including lecture slides and notes and assignment details.
In addition to the above mentioned services, student can also access the following wifi points on campus:
· Unitec Hotspot - This is for personal devices, and is compatible with all devices. Unitec Hotspot requires regular verification of password.
· Unitec E-Learn - This is for personal devices, and is compatible with most devices. Try connecting to Unitec E-Learn first. Unitec E-Learn has the advantage of not requiring regular sign in.
· Eduroam - Eduroam (education roaming) is the secure, world-wide roaming access service developed for the international research and education community. Eduroam is available at Unitec for visitors from other eduroam participating institutions while Unitec staff and students can connect to eduroam at other participating institutions.