It depends on what your current visa status is. If you are on a resident visa or a permanent resident visa, or if you are a resident/citizen of Australia, you will be classified as a domestic student and domestic fees apply as well.

If you are currently on a work visa, student visa or a visitor visa, you will still be classified as an international student and international fees will apply.