If you are unable to change your personal information on the application form, then this may be because we still have your previously entered information stored in our system.

If you would like us to update your personal details, please bring all relevant original documents such as your new passport or birth certificate or marriage certificate to Student Central.

If you just want to change your email address, please contact us.