Yes, please lodge a new application online. If you already provided your supporting documents last time then you don’t need to provide them again.

If you cancelled your application after you accepted the offer of place last time, you just need to re-enrol manually. Please visit one of our Student Central offices or send us a re-enrolment request by emailing