How can I get my documents verified and scanned?

You can get your documents verified by:

  • Unitec staff at our 2 Student Central locations – Mt. Albert or Waitakere campuses
  • JP (Justice of the Peace) or a Barrister or Solicitor, Notary Public, a Court Registrar or Deputy Registrar
  • Member of Parliament, or a Land Transport Safety Authority, Public Trust, or Local authority employee designated for this purpose
  • If you live in a remote community and are unable to access a person listed in the Oaths and Declarations Act 1957, a school principal, minister or religion, or general practitioner is acceptable

Please note: It is mandatory for an applicant to provide us original/verified documents in person even though if they already uploaded the verified copies to their online applications.