You can get your documents certified by:

  • Bringing originals into our two Student Central locations – Mt. Albert or Waitākere campuses;
  • Having a JP (Justice of the Peace), an officer of the court, a lawyer, or a notary public certify that a copy of a document is the same as the original; or
  • If you live in a remote community, you can ask a school principal, a kaumātua, a religious minister, or a general practitioner (doctor) to certify copies of your documents.

You can read more about supporting documents here.