Now open for applications.
Study level two English to prepare yourself for future study. Unitec uses the latest teaching practices, uses collaborative learning spaces, and provides a true campus community experience.
- Learn how to listen, read, write and speak in English in different situations
- Get the language and study skills to succeed in academic study
- Use the latest technology and apps to help you learn
- Get access to great teachers and equipment (including a well-equipped Library, Language Learning Centre and computer labs)
- Learn in a fast and flexible 16 week programme
- Fees free to all NZ residents
After completing this programme, you will:
- Have the language skills required to communicate in familiar situations with some independence.
- Be able to continue your education with the New Zealand Certificate in English Language (General) (Level 3)
Note: This programme is pending NZQA approval.
To be confirmed - pending NZQA approval
- Be at least 16 years old by the time the programme begins
- Hold a New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Level 1) or;
- Achieve an appropriate score on our English Language Placement Test.
- Sufficient evidence to be eligible for special or discretionary admission.
Courses and timetables
To be confirmed pending NZQA approval