- Learn how to listen, read, write and speak in English in higher-level and postgraduate academic contexts
- Get the language and study skills to succeed in higher education
- Use the latest technology and apps to help you learn
- Get access to great teachers and equipment (including a well-equipped Library, Language Learning Centre and computer labs)
- Learn perspectives from diverse cultures and understand ethical, bicultural and social issues in NZ
- Learn in a fast and flexible 16 week programme
- English language scholarships available to help you study
- Understand and produce extended, complex academic texts on a wide range of topics
- Continue your education with a Bachelors or Postgraduate programme or advance your current career
Note: This programme is pending NZQA approval.
- Be at least 16 years old by the time the programme begins
- Hold a New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Level 4) (Academic); or
- Achieve an appropriate score on our English Language Placement Test.
- Sufficient evidence to be eligible for special or discretionary admission
Courses and timetables
All courses and timetables for 2018 will be available shortly.