Develop your English language skills to succeed in further study and in your career. This programme will prepare you for a career in many industries, from Architecture, Computing and Business to Health Science and Educational Leadership and Management.
- Learn how to listen, read, write and speak in English in higher level and postgraduate academic contexts
- Get the language and study skills to succeed in higher education
- Use the latest technology and apps to help you learn
- Get access to great teachers and equipment (including a well-equipped Library, Language Learning Centre and computer labs)
- Learn perspectives from diverse cultures and understand ethical, bicultural and social issues in New Zealand
- Learn in a fast and flexible 16 week programme
- English language scholarships available to help you study
- Understand and produce extended, complex academic texts on a wide range of topics
- Continue your education with a Bachelors or Postgraduate programme or advance your current career
- Be 16 years old by the time the programme starts
- A New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Academic) (Level 4) or equivalent, or achieve an appropriate score on Unitec's Language Studies English Language Placement Test.
- Sufficient evidence to be eligible for special or discretionary admission
For more information download the programme regulations:
Courses and timetables
For more details on the courses including timetables, please click on the course names below.