- Learn how to communicate in different situations from the workplace to community activities
- Get the language and study skills to succeed in academic study
- Prepare for further study in higher level certificate programmes
- Use the latest technology and apps to help you learn
- Get access to great teachers and equipment (including a well-equipped Library, Language Learning Centre and computer labs)
- Gain an understanding of ethical, bicultural and social issues in NZ
- Learn in a fast and flexible 16 week programme
- English language scholarships available to help you study
- Have the language skills required to communicate in familiar situations with increasing independence and fluency.
- Be able to continue your education with the New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Applied) (Level 3)
Note: This programme is pending NZQA approval.
- Sufficient evidence to be eligible for special or discretionary admission.
Courses and timetables
All courses and timetables for 2018 will be available shortly.