Now open for applications.
Study here to get the language and communication skills for success in everyday life in New Zealand.
- Learn how to listen, read, write and speak English socially and in the workplace
- Use the latest technology and apps to help you learn
- Get access to great teachers and equipment (including a well-equipped Library, Language Learning Centre and computer labs)
- Learn perspectives from diverse cultures and understand ethical, bicultural and social issues in NZ
- Learn in a fast and flexible 16 week programme
- English language scholarships available to help you study
After completing this course, you will:
- Have the language skills required to communicate independently and effectively in familiar and some less familiar situations with fluency and flexibility in community and social settings
- Be able to continue your education, with the New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Academic) (Level 4), Level 3 or 4 certificate programmes or community/employment goals
Note: This programme is pending NZQA approval.
To be confirmed - pending NZQA approval
Courses and timetables
All courses and timetables for 2018 will be available shortly.
|Oral & Text-based Skills (L4) (EAPL4190)||30.0 credits (0.25 EFTS)||To develop students’ spoken accuracy and fluency in the English language and their understanding of spoken English texts within a limited range of familiar contexts and genres|
|English for Social and Community Purposes (L4) (EAPL4193)||30.0 credits (0.25 EFTS)||To develop students’ English language and cultural skills to enable them to communicate with developing independence and fluency in a range of everyday social and community contexts|