EARLY BIRD ENTRY FEE – NZD$20 (NZD$60 for three or more entries) received by 15 Feb 2017
STANDARD ENTRY FEE – NZD$30 (NZD$80 for three or more entries) received by 15 April 2017
LATE ENTRY FREE – NZD$40 (NZD $100 for three or more entries) received by 15 May 2017
FREE ENTRY for New Zealand Secondary Schools only
We are now calling for entries for this year’s Uni Shorts International Student Film Festival which will be held in Auckland in October 2017 (Date TBC). Great prizes to be announced.
IS YOUR SHORT FILM ELIGIBLE?
• All films entered must be entirely student-made from Nov 2015 – Jan 2017.
• All films entered must be no longer than 20 minutes running time
• Film ratio must be 16×9, resolution: 1080 or 720HD
• All non-English films must have English subtitles embedded.
• Submitting individuals/institutions must obtain necessary clearances for any copyrighted material or music used in their films.
• Entry categories: Fiction (undergraduate), Fiction (postgraduate), Documentary, Experimental, Animation, Secondary Schools (NZ only).
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Complete the online entry form here.
2. Send us your film via a secure downloadable Dropbox, VIMEO or WeTransfer link to email@example.com.
3. Alternatively, you can post us your DVD screener to: Uni Shorts, Unitec Performing & Screen Arts, Private Bag 92025, Victoria St West, Auckland 1142, New Zealand. Mark all packages ‘No Commercial Value’ and ensure postmarked date is on or before entry date deadline.
4. All submissions must be accompanied by a short synopsis/logline (50 words max), production credits, director’s bio (100 words max) & headshot photo (JPEG format approx. 1MB size), plus two (2) still images of your film. Email all files to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your film in the subject line.