WE ARE NOW CALLING FOR ENTRIES FOR UNI SHORTS 2018
EARLY BIRD ENTRY FEE – NZD$20 (NZD$60 for three or more entries) received by 29 June 2018
STANDARD ENTRY FEE – NZD$30 (NZD$80 for three or more entries) received by 3 August 2018
FREE ENTRY for New Zealand Secondary Schools
- All short films must be no longer than 20 minutes running time and be entirely student-made from Nov 2016– Feb 2018.
- Film ratio must be 16×9, resolution: 1080 or 720HD
- Non-English films must have English subtitles embedded.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Complete the online entry form below
- Send your film as a secure downloadable Dropbox, VIMEO or We Transfer link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After your have completed the entry form and sent us your film, email the following to email@example.com – (i) short synopsis/logline (50 words max), (ii) production credits, (iii)short director’s bio & headshot photo (JPEG format approx. 1MB size), (iv) plus two (2) still images of your film.