- Current students
- Under 25s
Get Office 365 for free
Office 365 is a bundle of Microsoft products, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote, that you can download or access for free while you study with us.
How to access Office 365
There are a few ways you can access office 365:
From the Student Portal (MyPortal):
- Login to Student Portal (MyPortal) using your Unitec email address and password
- Click on the App launcher, in the top left-hand corner
- Select either the Mail, Calendar or OneDrive tile to open the application (This will open the app in your Office 365 account)
- Click on the App Launcher again to access any of the other 365 Apps
From any device with an internet browser:
- Go to www.office.com
- Sign in with your Unitec email address and password
How to download Office 365
Follow the guide below to download Office 365:
You can download the latest version of Office 365 on up to five different devices.
Visit our IT Help Desk website for more information on Office 365, including the licensing period.
Additional support around Office 365
Need extra support around Office 365 and its apps? You can access Microsoft’s Office 365 Training Centre.
Are you looking for
- Your timetable, visit the How To Find Your Timetable page
- Information about Moodle, visit our Moodle page to find out more
- Quickstart guides: our IT support team have helpful QuickStart guides, visit the IT Help Desk website to view these
- How-to videos: we have a range of handy how-to videos to help you navigate key systems. To find out more, visit our How To page