- Current students
COVID-19: Alert Level 2 Notice
Our Copy Centre is open with additional health and safety measures in place. If you have any questions contact us:
For more information
- About COVID-19, visit the official government website www.covid19.govt.nz
- A list of external and internal support and services available to students, see our Stay Safe page
- How to access our Students Services at this time, visit our Student Services Online page
- Latest email updates and news for students, visit our Stay Informed page
- How to be kind to each other at this time, see our Stay Kind page
- How to keep the kids entertained, visit our Activities and Online Resources for Kids page
How can we help you?
Our Copy Centre, located on our Mt Albert campus, offers a wide range of printing services to students, staff, and the public.
What we offer
- Photocopying and printing
- Binding - plastic, wire, and fast back options
- Scanning and ID
- Stationery - a select range available
- Branded merchandise
- Paper and card samples - a wide range of stock
For a free quote, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re a 100% cashless business, which means that our accepted forms of payment are: EFTPOS, credit card, and debit card.
Location and hours
|Building 114||Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
How to prepare your files for printing
If you’re sending files to print, we need this in a print-ready format, to ensure it meets all the specifications required to produce a high-resolution print output, and to make sure it’s done for you quickly and efficiently.
Not sure how to make your documents print-ready? Download our print-ready cheat sheet to learn more.
We’re all about sustainable printing
We’re committed to delivering the best sustainable business practices and technology.
We're available to chat about any printing needs or questions you might have.