- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course develops students’ knowledge and understanding of principles and concepts of sport event management. Students will also have an opportunity to develop foundational knowledge and skills needed to plan and implement community-based sport events.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the NZ Diploma in Sport, Recreation & Exercise (Multi-sector) or the NZ Certificate in Sport & Recreation (Community Development) to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|5 Mar 21 - 16 Apr 21||Lecture||Friday||09:00 - 13:00||Mt Albert (182-1003)|
|7 May 21 - 11 Jun 21||Lecture||Friday||09:00 - 13:00||Mt Albert (182-1003)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Sport and Recreation (Community Development), New Zealand Diploma in Sport, Recreation and Exercise (Multi-Sector) - Coaching pathway, New Zealand Diploma in Sport, Recreation and Exercise (Multi-Sector) - Community Sport and Recreation pathway, New Zealand Diploma in Sport, Recreation and Exercise (Multi-Sector) - Exercise pathway.