- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with an understanding of the drivers of change in communication professions and the ways in which they can position themselves personally, interpersonally, and organizationally in relation to this landscape for career pathways. To develop critical reflection of one’s professional persona in a digital context and to apply this reflection to the development of a digital ePortfolio.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Topics include:
(indicative) Group and class presentations with industry professionals Communication graduate presentations Personal branding Personal storytelling for the professional context Digital portfolio creation
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 18 - 25 Sep 18||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (115-3016)|
|16 Oct 18 - 30 Oct 18||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (115-3016)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Communication (Event Management), Bachelor of Communication (Media Studies), Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations).