- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- The purpose of this course is to provide students with the electrical CAD draughting skills required for an electrical engineering technician
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Diploma in Engineering programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: ENGGDE4401 and ENGGDE5401.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Jul 20 - 23 Sep 20||Lab||Wednesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (307-2028C)|
|24 Jul 20 - 25 Sep 20||Lab||Friday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (307-2028C)|
|14 Oct 20 - 18 Nov 20||Lab||Wednesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (307-2028C)|
|16 Oct 20 - 20 Nov 20||Lab||Friday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (307-2028C)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Electrical), New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Electronic).