- 22.5 (0.188 EFTS)
- This course enables the student to develop best practice skills for the care of captive wild animals in a zoo context.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Certificate in Animal Management programme to enrol in this course. Co-requisite: NSCI5742. Students must enrol in both NSCI4740-SA & NSCI4740-SB to complete the course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|17 Feb 21 - 17 Feb 21||Lecture||Wednesday||11:30 - 13:00||Mt Albert (115-2017)|
|17 Feb 21 - 17 Feb 21||Lecture||Wednesday||15:30 - 18:00||Mt Albert (115-2017)|
|18 Feb 21 - 18 Feb 21||Lecture||Thursday||15:30 - 18:00||Mt Albert (115-2017)|
|15 Jun 21 - 15 Jun 21||Lecture||Tuesday||15:30 - 18:00||Mt Albert (115-2017)|
|16 Jun 21 - 16 Jun 21||Lecture||Wednesday||13:30 - 14:30||Mt Albert (115-2005)|
|16 Jun 21 - 16 Jun 21||Lecture||Wednesday||14:30 - 18:00||( )|
|17 Jun 21 - 17 Jun 21||Lecture||Thursday||10:30 - 11:30||Mt Albert (115-2005)|
|18 Jun 21 - 18 Jun 21||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 09:30||Mt Albert (115-2017)|
|18 Jun 21 - 18 Jun 21||Lecture||Friday||09:30 - 12:30||( )|
|18 Jun 21 - 18 Jun 21||Lecture||Friday||12:30 - 15:30||( )|
|19 Jun 21 - 19 Jun 21||Lecture||Saturday||13:30 - 16:30||Mt Albert (115-2020)|
|19 Jun 21 - 19 Jun 21||Lecture||Saturday||16:30 - 18:00||Mt Albert (115-2020)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Animal Management (Captive Wild Animals).