- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to undertake a short-term work and/or training experience related to practice in the animal industry. It provides an opportunity to integrate theoretical knowledge and practice through a strategy of applied learning in the workplace.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing programme or the Bachelor of Applied Science programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|2 Mar 21 - 23 Mar 21||Lecture||Tuesday||13:30 - 15:30||Mt Albert (182-1002)|
Class: 2540. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6074. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6533. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare), Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management), Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare, and Biodiversity Management), Bachelor of Veterinary Nursing.