- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to research contemporary issues in biological sciences and thereby facilitate the acquisition of fundamental academic skills that support studies in the Bachelor of Applied Science.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Feb 23 - 3 Apr 23||Lecture||Monday||09:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (180-2045)|
|1 Mar 23 - 5 Apr 23||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 11:00||Mt Albert (180-2045)|
|24 Apr 23 - 5 Jun 23||Lecture||Monday||09:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (180-2045)|
|26 Apr 23 - 7 Jun 23||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 11:00||Mt Albert (180-2045)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare), Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management), Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare, and Biodiversity Management).