- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable the student to recognise and discuss the tools and processes used in the management of animal populations in zoos.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Applied Science programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: NSCI6738.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Feb 20 - 24 Feb 20||Lecture||Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
|24 Feb 20 - 6 Apr 20||Lab||Monday||13:00 - 14:00||Mt Albert (115-2020)|
|2 Mar 20 - 6 Apr 20||Lab||Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (115-2020)|
|27 Apr 20 - 1 Jun 20||Lab||Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (115-2020)|
|27 Apr 20 - 1 Jun 20||Lab||Monday||13:00 - 14:00||Mt Albert (115-2020)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare), Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management), Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare, and Biodiversity Management).