- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide an enhanced understanding of, and competence in, the acquisition, management, analysis, modelling and presentation of spatial information.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Applied Science programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: NSCI6743.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|20 Jul 20 - 21 Sep 20||Lecture||Monday||10:30 - 11:30||Mt Albert (112-4009)|
|21 Jul 20 - 22 Sep 20||Practical||Tuesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-2020)|
|12 Oct 20 - 26 Oct 20||Lecture||Monday||10:30 - 11:30||Mt Albert (112-4009)|
|13 Oct 20 - 27 Oct 20||Practical||Tuesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-2020)|
Class: 7093. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare, and Biodiversity Management), Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare), Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management).