- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to analyse the role of national and international financial markets and the impact they have on the New Zealand economy.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Business to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: (ACTY5270 or ALAF5270) &(ACTY5230 or ALAF5230) & (ACTY5200 or ALAF5200 or ACTY5200S) & (COMM5530 or COMM5430 or BSNS5600 or BSNS5600S). Restriction:ALAF6292.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|1 Mar 21 - 12 Apr 21||Lecture||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (182-1002)|
|3 May 21 - 14 Jun 21||Lecture||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (182-1002)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing).