- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to critically evaluate the issues and processes related to the major psychological and sociological elements which influence both individual and group buying behaviours.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to Bach of Bus or GDip in Bus to enrol in this course. BBus:Prereq:BSNS5340 or APMG5340. Restriction:APMG6372. GDB: Prereq: BSNS5340 or APMG5340. Restriction: APMG6372.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|21 Jul 20 - 22 Sep 20||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (115-2009)|
|13 Oct 20 - 3 Nov 20||Lecture||Tuesday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (115-2009)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing).