- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- To provide students with the opportunity to integrate their learning across their programme of study and to apply theoretical and practical business skills at an approved project and work objectives in industry. To critically reflect upon the process undertaken in completing the project and work objectives so as to inform their future personal and professional development
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach of Business to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: A minimum 285 credits from student’s major. Rstrctns: ALAF7319 & 7219 & ACTY7219 & 7419 & APMG7349 & 7359 & 7389 & BSNS7349 &7449 &7459 &7389 & 7489.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Feb 20 - 8 Apr 20||Computing||Wednesday||15:00 - 17:30||Mt Albert (180-2048)|
|26 Feb 20 - 8 Apr 20||Computing||Wednesday||18:00 - 20:30||Mt Albert (180-2048)|
|29 Apr 20 - 10 Jun 20||Computing||Wednesday||15:00 - 17:30||Mt Albert (180-2048)|
|29 Apr 20 - 10 Jun 20||Computing||Wednesday||18:00 - 20:30||Mt Albert (180-2048)|
Class: 6742. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Finance).