- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To critically examine the impact of international trade and investment in the business environment.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisites: ALAF6290 or ACTY6290.
- Topics include:
Globalisation and the multinational firm, international monetary system and balance of payments, international parity conditions, foreign currency futures options and swaps markets,
transaction- operating- and translation exposure, sourcing debt and equity internationally, international capital structure and the cost of capital,
foreign investment decisions, international working capital management, country risk management and import export financing in an applied setting.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|2 Mar 18 - 13 Apr 18||Lecture||Friday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (114-2010)|
|4 May 18 - 29 Jun 18||Lecture||Friday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (114-2010)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Finance), Graduate Certificate in Professional Accountancy, Graduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy.