Applied Digital Marketing (BSNS7373)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to explore the Internet and other forms of technologies are being used to transform business.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Topics include:
Introduction to E-Commerce and E-Marketplaces, overview of electronic commerce, E-marketplaces, internet consumer retailing, retailing in electronic commerce, consumer behaviour, market research, and advertisement, business-to-business E-Commerce, other EC models and applications, innovative EC systems, mobile computing and commerce and pervasive computing, EC support services, dynamic trading, E-auctions, bartering, negotiations, order fulfilment, eCRM, and other support services, EC strategy and implementation, E-Commerce strategy and global EC, economics and justification of electronic commerce, launching a successful online business and EC projects, legal, ethical, and compliance issues in EC, social networks and industry disruptors in web 2.0.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5219. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Finance), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Graduate Diploma in Creative Enterprise.